The Greek New Testament, Textus Receptus, Reader’s Edition
This reader’s edition of the Greek Textus Receptus provides students of the Greek New Testament with a wide array of helpful tools for both reading and translating the text. The primary feature of this edition is a sidenote-formatted gloss that provides the lexical form, parsing, and definition of any word that occurs 30 times or less in the New Testament. Also included is a Greek-English lexicon for words occurring more than 30 times.
- F.H.A. Scrivener’s edition of the Textus Receptus formatted in a single column.
- A sidenote-formatted gloss of words occurring 30 times or less, with the lexical form, parsing, and definition provided.
- A Greek-English lexicon in the back for words occurring more than thirty times.
- Featuring the preface to the 1633 Novum Testamentum Graece, translated from the original Latin.
- Featuring an introduction from the publisher defending the continued use of the Received Text.
- Ribbon marker
- Smythe-sewn binding
- Printed in the United States
- ISBN: 978-1-950611-03-4
- Page Count: 600
- Dimensions: 6 in. x 9 in. x 1.5 in.
- Weight: 35 oz.