The Master’s Trumpet: Vol. 1 (May 2004)
The Master’s Trumpet is a quarterly periodical produced and published by Grange Press, the publishing imprint of the Presbytery of the United States, Free Church of Scotland (Continuing). The name chosen for this periodical is drawn from John Knox’s testimony, “I love to blow my Master’s trumpet.” It is our humble desire to blow the loud trumpet of our Lord Jesus.
In this volume:
- From the Editors
- The Spiritual Heritage of the Free Church
- Andrew Thomson: Christian Resignation
- John Macdonald (of Calcutta): Hints to a Congregation
- Horatius Bonar: John Milne and R. M. M’Cheyne
- Thomas Chalmers: Teaching Theology from the Pulpit
Name Your Price: The digital version of this resource is available as a “name your price” product. Grange Press depends on sales and donations to fund our mission; however, we also want to see our resources made accessible to all people. If you are unable to pay the suggested price for this resource, we welcome you to name your own price.
There are no reviews yet.