The Master’s Trumpet: Vol. 8 (Summer 2019)
The Master’s Trumpet is a quarterly periodical produced and published by Grange Press, the publishing imprint of the Presbytery of the United States, Free Church of Scotland (Continuing). The name chosen for this periodical is drawn from John Knox’s testimony, “I love to blow my Master’s trumpet.” It is our humble desire to blow the loud trumpet of our Lord Jesus.
In this volume:
- Maurice Roberts: Robert Bruce: Powerful Reformed Preacher
- James Begg, D.D.: The Spiritual Independence of the Church
- Rev. Matthew Henry: Profaning the Sabbath
- Alasdair J. Macleod: The Pulpit Preparation and Practice of John Kennedy of Dingwall
- Gavin Beers: The Discipline of Baptized Members
- John Brown of Haddington: Advice for Children
- James Wanliss, Ph.D.: Preserving a Reformed Heritage: A Book Review
Name Your Price: The digital version of this resource is available as a “name your price” product. Grange Press depends on sales and donations to fund our mission; however, we also want to see our resources made accessible to all people. If you are unable to pay the suggested price for this resource, we welcome you to name your own price.