The Master’s Trumpet: Vol. 14 (Winter 2020)
The Master’s Trumpet is a quarterly periodical produced and published by Grange Press, the publishing imprint of the Presbytery of the United States, Free Church of Scotland (Continuing). The name chosen for this periodical is drawn from John Knox’s testimony, “I love to blow my Master’s trumpet.” It is our humble desire to blow the loud trumpet of our Lord Jesus.
In this volume:
- Maurice Roberts: Learning from Judas Iscariot
- John Love: I Am That I Am
- Dr. Alasdair J. Macleod: The Free Church of Scotland 2000 — The Kingship of Christ in Church Discipline
- Christopher Goodman: Obedience to Magistrates
- Robert Gordon, D.D.: An Introductory Essay to John Howe’s “The Redeemer’s Tears”
- Rev. Jonathan D. Mattull: God’s Terrible Voice in the City!: A Book Review
Name Your Price: The digital version of this resource is available as a “name your price” product. Grange Press depends on sales and donations to fund our mission; however, we also want to see our resources made accessible to all people. If you are unable to pay the suggested price for this resource, we welcome you to name your own price.