The Master’s Trumpet: Vol. 18 (Winter 2021)
$0.00 – $10.00
The Master’s Trumpet is a quarterly periodical produced and published by Grange Press, the publishing imprint of the Presbytery of the United States, Free Church of Scotland (Continuing). The name chosen for this periodical is drawn from John Knox’s testimony, “I love to blow my Master’s trumpet.” It is our humble desire to blow the loud trumpet of our Lord Jesus.
In this volume:
- Rev. James Fraser of Brea: Observations Upon My Marriage and Widowhood
- Rev. Alexander Moody Stuart: The Fragrance of Christ
- Rev. Alexander Stuart of Cromarty: Man’s Redemption the Joy of Angels
- Rev. James Sievewright, A.M., Markinch: The Freedom of Gospel Worship from Local Circumstances and National Peculiarities Asserted
- Rev. Prof. Hugh M. Cartwright: For Me to Live is Christ
- Rev. George Philip of Stonehaven: Christ Destroys the Believer’s Fears: A Sermon
- Rev. Robert D. McCurley: Time and the End of Time: A Book Review
Name Your Price: The digital version of this resource is available as a “name your price” product. Grange Press depends on sales and donations to fund our mission; however, we also want to see our resources made accessible to all people. If you are unable to pay the suggested price for this resource, we welcome you to name your own price.