The Master’s Trumpet: Vol. 22 (Winter 2022)
$0.00 – $8.00
The Master’s Trumpet is a quarterly periodical produced and published by Grange Press, the publishing imprint of the Presbytery of the United States, Free Church of Scotland (Continuing). The name chosen for this periodical is drawn from John Knox’s testimony, “I love to blow my Master’s trumpet.” It is our humble desire to blow the loud trumpet of our Lord Jesus.
In this volume:
- The Romish Relic-Monger and the Farmer
- Rev. Thomas Thompson: Not Too Strong for Death
- Purity of Worship, or the Reverence Due to God
- Rev. Daniel Dewar: The Duty and the Reward of Christian Fidelity
- Rev. Robert Buchanan: God to be Obeyed Rather than Men
- The Conversation of the Ungodly and the Godly: A Contrast
- Rev. Charles J. Brown: The Lord Our Righteousness
- Rev. Jonathan D. Mattull: Alexander Moody Stuart, A Memoir: A Book Review
Name Your Price: The digital version of this resource is available as a “name your price” product. Grange Press depends on sales and donations to fund our mission; however, we also want to see our resources made accessible to all people. If you are unable to pay the suggested price for this resource, we welcome you to name your own price.
There are no reviews yet.